Full Time | Wenatchee, WA | Posted 12/10/2016
Candidate will be responsible for provisioning and installation coordination and scheduling with external and company resources.
- Responsible for entering company network orders, retrieving customer records from other phone companies by initiating and processing Local Service Requests (LSR) and Access Service Requests (ASR).
- Must be able to update and maintain records, reports, and systems necessary to track any order through the provisioning process.
- Must be able to resolve or escalate problems from internal or external customers and service providers to ensure the successful installation of services requested.
- Familiarity with telecom bills, problems, and provisioning cycles
- Excellent organizational and oral communication skills
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet use
- Process oriented
- Experience with the following is a plus: Local and long distance, 911 database, local number portability (LNP), test and turn up, ASR’s and LSR’s, pricing experience in Frontier and CenturyLink interfaces.
Salary DOE. Employee-paid health, vision & dental insurance available.